Thursday, January 19, 2012

Carriage Driving at Green Ridge Farm



At Green Ridge Farm we are returning to the world of carriage driving. We were competing at the Advance FEI level of Combined Driving several years ago. After my competition horse had to be retired due to injuries, I took a break from Driving and concentrated on Dressage training and teaching. I am currently driving both my Tennessee Walking horses and training our young Paint horse to hopefully be a future CDE horse. I am planning to take the test to become a Certified Driving Instructor through the Carriage Association of America. I will be offering instruction in Carriage Driving at Green Ridge Farm or at other locations as needed, as well as clinics. Please contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment